2015/05/12

5th to 12th May 2015

5th - 6th May 2015

* 5th May is 'Children's day' in South Korea.
I have many sweet memories about Children's day.
Many Family, have a child (or children), go to picnic and give gift for their kids.


 7th - 8th May 2015

* Wow, still many boxes are around me.
I'm sick to cleaning. Aha~~~~

** 8th May is 'Parent's day' in South Korea.
We give small bouquet of carnations and gift to parents with thanks card.
I loved to make a card for my parents when I was young.


 9th - 10th May 2015

* Colourful jars

** Dongja_suk, in Korean, is young boy shaped stone tomb guard. It stands in front of tomb in Jeju island. People put it each right and left side of tomb as a pair. 
It hod something which is dead person liked such as book, arrow, handy mirror and so on, because people believe it runs errands for dead person.


11th - 12th May 2015

* Rainy day.

** Bat girl, not bad girl. 


COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2015. Y.K. SUE PARK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

No comments:

Post a Comment