2015/06/04

25th May to 1st June 2015

I can't believe I keep doing this project. 
It's not easier than I thought.
Several times, I was thinking to quit it because I felt stupid by myself. 
It's too sad nobody interests for my drawings (doodling, perhaps) and project.
Well, already June came. I've done it more than half.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 


25th - 26th May 2015
* I found nice cafe at east of Jeju island.
This place is already famous for drip coffee. I recomended 'iced drip latter'.
I prefer hot drink normally but it's so delicious~!!!! 
Aha, this place's name is 'Poonglim-davant'. 

** I forgot when is last time to buy a bag.
After using fabic bag, I lost interesting about brand.
Perhaps, if I move to city, it would be alive insind my mind. Haha. 



 27th - 28th May 2015
* Gosh, it's getting worst. 

** Pizza. Hope people can recognize it as pizza. 



 29th - 30th May 2015
* Hopeless. it looks 'Dooli'. Danmed!

** Summer is comming. Hummmm, Perhaps, it already came. 


31st May - 1st June 2015
* I watched a movie. it touched so deeply.
Aha, sorry for him. my drawing is suck. 
Anyway, can you recognise who they are?

** I recived things, orderd few days ago.
New material! Hooray~! but it's not great as I imagined. 





COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2015. Y.K. SUE PARK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.



No comments:

Post a Comment