2015/08/02

24th July to 2nd August 2015

 24th - 25th July 2015

*Crazy weather! I put so many ice cream and bar in fridge to survival this summer.
It could not stop to eat ice things. Korea is burning now.
**Mola Mola is so cute~!


 26th - 27th July 2015

*Perhaps, I miss a weather in Cambridge. Aha~ I will call to my friends for picnic~!
**Vase with colourful flowers.


 28th - 29th July 2015

*I almost decide the cat's name. Sam~! Well, still it's not sure my cat needs a name.
Haha. It's a snap of Sam's summer vacation. Haha~
I will draw more cuts about Sam.
**How to make an owl doll. Well, I'm not sure some English in diagram.


 30th - 31st July 2015

* Rabbit with a carrot, but it seems like little 
** Got a nice soap~ 
mile emoticon




1st - 2nd August 2015

* What a surprise! AUGUST~! IT ARRIVED~!
** Pimm's with Kong. I super super like Pimm's in Summer. It reminds me Cambridge's 


summer season.


COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2015. Y.K. SUE PARK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

No comments:

Post a Comment