2015/06/24

16th to 21st June 2015

16th - 17th June 2015
* Shoes, how great object for drawing.
** It's hard to make balance between model and my drawing but I like to try.
Portrait, hard. some of my portrait drawings look like western people.
Hopeless, mystery situation. 


 18th - 19th June 2015
* I made a paper bag~!
Can you believe it? Many of my friends knew how I don't like sewing works.
But my mum asked me for making it, at that time, I didn't know it's mine.
Mum said she was't in mood for sewing but wanted to present it for me.
** BBQ day with family and friends. Eat, drink and laugh together.
Nice day for BBQ.


20th - 21st June 2015
* Cat, how cute they are! I want to live with a cat but it's impassable now.
Perhaps, when I move to city, I will find a cat for roommate~!
** I read 'Jane Eyre'. It's nice story.
Suddenly, I wanted to draw all situation of story but quickly my passion disappeared.
What an irony it is.



COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2015. Y.K. SUE PARK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 

No comments:

Post a Comment