2015/06/28

22nd to 27th June 2015

 22nd - 23rd June 2015

* Hanbok, in Korean, means Korean traditional costume.
When I was young, many people wore it at Korean holiday such as New year day (also, Luna new year day), Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving day) and so on.
It was normal to wear it for celebrating something like birthday party and graduation ceremony. 
I rent a book which collected old pictures especially early 1900's.
I found many nice picture about someone wears hanbok. Very nice.
** My dog. Kong plays with her toy. Mini penguin doll is her super favourite toy.



 24th - 25th June 2015

* Colourful yellow socks.
** Once a day, I have a tea break (Actually, coffee break) around 2pm.



26th - 27th June 2015

* My favourited animals, It's hard to draw all together.
** Portrait~! Aha~~~ anyway, can you guess who is he?
I am so sorry to his admires. (it's my best)



COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2015. Y.K. SUE PARK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

No comments:

Post a Comment