2015/07/15

6th to 15th July 2015

 6th - 7th July 2015

* Someone in black dress. It's very simple drawing but it has various veiw as people think. 
Perhasps, people say it's back side view, or front side view. It has that kind of ambiguty. I think it's very fun.
** For a long time, I drew it with crayons. Big blue bear, how cute it is. 


 8th - 9th July 2015

* Ginger hair has something special. As some of my friends knew, I do like ginger hair. So attractive.
** I think my hat cat is cute a bit. So, I will develop it separately but I want to know your opinions as well. If you like hat cat, please leave your opinion. 
smile emoticon
 

 10th - 11th July 2015

* A person, perhaps me, is in the cage. 
** It's heavy rainy season in Jeju island. Sometimes, I feel scary that I, no my house might blow away as Dorothy did. 


 12th - 13th July 2015

* 12th July is my friend, Ryan's birthday. He asked me his portrait many times. It's hard to draw friend to me but I did my best. Well, I think he is kind, mostly smiles and likes games. I'm not sure he recognize some Mario's simbols. Happy birthday Ryan. 
** Acrobatics cat



14th - 15th July 2015

* It would be great to lie in caterpillar style sleeping bag to see midnight sky stars~!
** I ate like a pig. Aha~~~




COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2015. Y.K. SUE PARK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

No comments:

Post a Comment