2015/07/05

28th June to 5th July 2015

 28th - 29th June 2015


* Perhaps, many of you like rosettes.
I collected rosettes few years ago but it was difficult to have nice one in Korea. 
Ironically, I have no idea where I put my treasures. 
** In summer, I try to find a muse but it's also not easy. 
Using primary colours. It can be simple, strong, and sexy (Need developing it).



 30th June - 1st July 2015


* Time flying so quckly. The last day of June. 
I can't believe I keep doing daily doodling project. Well done.
** The first day of July. 
I drew seven shape first and then added some details of bird.
Ta- ra~~~~ Hello, July.


 2nd - 3rd July 2015

* What the... my power adapter has broken. 
I brought new one. It's so expensive anyway. Sad.
I can't buy books this month because of it. Aha~~~

** As the weather is getting hotter, 
I keep many kind of coffee in the fridge such as drip coffee and instant milk coffee. 
Perhaps, it's second time to draw about instant coffee recipe.
Haha. Probably, it would be fun which day I did. Well, It makes me away. 



4th - 5th July 2015


* When I was young, sometimes I drew a princess and prince as the other kids did.
Well, it's not a princess but I want to make Kong, my dog, like a girly girly looking. 
Hmm, it's awkward.
** Sunday, perhaps afternoon is perfect, beer. 
It's very nice image. Unique cat drinks beer~~~ Haha~ 
I will develop this image soon. smile emoticon



COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2015. Y.K. SUE PARK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

No comments:

Post a Comment